1. We are in touch with the cosmic force of all things & no thing. We are open to spiritual awareness and keep our minds in tune with the beauty of the world around us. We are forever learning and open our minds to the experiences and knowledge of ourselves and others.
2. We maintain a clear mind; which can be achieved through meditation and contemplation. Our minds can become unduly troubled and concerned with the happenings of the world around us. We must work on overcoming our individual issues/thoughts through training and diligence.
3. We are aware of the future impacts of action and inaction and of the influence of the past, but live in and focus on the Now. We let ourselves flow like water through the events around us. We embrace the ever changing and fluid world, adapting and changing as it does.
4. We are wary of attachments, both material and personal. The obsession over possessions and people creates the fear of loss those possessions and relationships which can cause ourselves to be trapped in a state of depression and loss.
5. We understand that well-being consists in the physical, the mental and the spiritual. A Magi trains each to ensure they remain capable of performing their duties to the best of their ability. All of these are interconnected and essential parts of our training in becoming more harmonious with the Cosmic Force.
6. We use our skills to the best of our ability. We do not use our knowledge and skill to boast or be prideful. We are mindful of the ego and mindful of our actions, exercising wisdom and humility.
7. We understand our limitations. We recognize, and take responsibility, for our failures and develop a level of modesty about them. We respect the right for others to disagree and understand that they themselves are not perfect as we are not perfect either.
8. We are patient, We work on training ourselves not to precipitate events around us. We know that becoming a Magi is long and hard and requires rigorous dedication and commitment. We train to act with a conscientious state of calmness.
9. We have integrity. We are authentic to what we believe and are open, honest and true to our purpose and our minds. We remove all masks to reveal ourselves as courageous and noble of heart. We do not hide from fear of damage to our image because we know that our image cannot be blemished from the words and actions of others.
10. We serve in many ways. Each action performed, no matter the scale, influences the world around us. With this in mind, We perform each action with peace, caring, love, compassion and humility. So it is that each one improves the world with each deed they perform.
11. We are mindful of our thoughts. We recognize the beauty in others and we provide help to those who come seeking light in it. Through our benevolent actions we strengthen not only ourselves but also our communities. We act without prejudice.
12. We believe that love and compassion are central to our lives. We must Love and care for each other as we must love and care for ourselves; by doing this we envelop all life in the positivity of our actions and thoughts. We are providers and beacons of hope.
13. We cultivate empathy. We try to view things from another’s perspective making us sensitive listeners. We provide the confidence people need when talking through their difficulties and we share our learning with those who would benefit. We do this to help create a more harmonious society.
14. We are guardians of peace. We believe in helping all those that are in need, in whatever form, to the best of our ability. We recognize that sometimes providing help requires courage in the face of adversity but understand that conflict is resolved through peace, understanding and harmony.
15. We believe in eternal life through the Cosmic Force. We do not become obsessed in mourning those who pass. We may grieve at their passing but we are content, knowing that they will forever be a part of the Cosmic Force and so always a part of us.
16. We make a commitment to their cause and to humanity. Our ideals, philosophies, and practices define the belief of Balance/Harmony and we take action on this path for self improvement and to help others. We are both the witnesses and protectors of the way by the practice of our convictions.